<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

My First Blog Post!



I'd like to welcome you to my blog! At least if you happen to get here, there is something to see at this point. I guess any new blogger has to post something for the first time, so I'll just start sharing a few things at a time.


I've been working on organizing my scrap room a lot over the last 2 years since moving into this house and getting my own scraproom! I've had a blast!


This is the way I store my Stickles, upside down, so that the air bubbles are at the bottom of the bottle and accidents are minimized while using. I used the plastic canvas cut to size as dividers to hold the bottle up.




1 comment:

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Wow this is an AWESOME idea! In addition to solving the air bubble problem, you've also made the colors a lot easier to see for faster grabbing!!!! I need to find another old drawer (love yours) and "borrow" this idea...cool!!!
You are just sooooo smart!
:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: