<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pearls and Lace Thursday #71 Hymns and Lace!

I just love Lace....You know I do...
If you've ever visited my blog before, you know that I love Lace.
OLD LACE!
And the older the better.
Therefore, I'm going to be taking the next few weeks to share with you all my lace collection.
It actually has been shared bit by bit throughout my blog posts, but I'm going to be using many of my pieces for the next few Link Parties for Pearls and Lace Thursdays.
I'm also going to be using some of my favorites including Pearl Buttons, and Music.
All together, the look is incredible.










 I recently bought this sweet little box (below) from Joan's Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/toby11
and just today for this photo shoot I opened it up.  Imagine my amazement when I opened up the baggie included inside and found a beautiful gold perfume bottle...
Thank you so much Joan.  It's just gorgeous!!








Well, I guess I got carried away with taking pictures!  I just couldn't stop!
Do you ever do that....find so many ways to photograph something that you can't quit?
And there's more too!  But not for today.  I have it all laid out ready for taking pictures tomorrow.
I'll be putting the LINK below for the Pearls and Lace Thursday party, so be sure and join me with your own post of something pretty you'd like to share!!  I love having you come by!
I'll be sharing this post with some neat parties out there, so be sure and check out the Parties I Love list on my sidebar.  The loveliest of blogs are hosting, and I'm so enchanted by all of your posts!
Next week on Thursday I will be eating Thanksgiving Dinner, and before that I will be COOKING (if you can call it that!)....SO next week Pearls and Lace Thursday will be on FRIDAY!!!
Looking forward to a wonderful week, and be sure and join my link party!!
Blessings to you all!
Doni


17 comments:

Kathy said...

This is so very beautiful! Just love the lace, pearls and old hymnals. You've done a marvelous job with the pictures, I can see why you liked them,
Have a blessed day,
Kathy

Blessed Serendipity said...

Hi Doni,
Your treasures and photos are so pretty! Hope you are enjoying your day.

blessings,
Danielle

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

I absolutely love old lace and music as well!

I hope you'll link your gorgeous post up at Knick of Time Tuesday - the party is going on now!

http://knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com/2011/11/knick-of-time-tuesday-8-sheet-music.html

Blessings,
Angie @ Knick of Time Interiors

Anonymous said...

I love every single picture and could look at more ... absolutely beautiful! I found you at Coloradolady's linky party, and now I've linked to yours! Thanks for hostessing!

LV said...

What a wonderful collection of vintage lace and pearls. They make a perfect combination.

Sarah said...

Beautiful post. Lace and pearls seem to go together.
Just discovered your blog and weekly party. I'm going to link up.
Thanks! ~ Sarah

Deborah said...

Such a lovely combination of vintage goodies. Very romantic.

Lil said...

I love your blog! I would love to link up to you and was wondering if we can simply link to you because I can't find a button! ;) If you could let me know I'd be grateful!

Coloradolady said...

Such a romantic touch in these combinations. Very pretty. Love the buttons!! Happy VTT!

Tammy at Tammy Loves Dishes said...

I enjoyed all the photos of your beautiful vignettes. Old music, lace and buttons are truly eye candy. Lovely post!

Monica said...

Awwwwww! Pearls and Lace??? Two of my favorites ever!!
I have to remember this party, thanks for hosting, Doni!
Monica.

Veronica said...

Hi Doni..wow this is so gorgeous...and I also just had a tour of your fabulous craft rooom... I wanna come play please!!! I am putting it on my bucket list to have a soace like that!

Veronica
Tassels Twigs and Tastebuds

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Hi Doni, I LOVE your laces, pearls, buttons and sheet music. These are my favorite things to create and decorate with.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Julia

Diane said...

There is definitely something about old lace and linens. I love the romance of them! Your collection is fantastic. Thank you for hosting. Diane

Ann said...

I, too, love lace. I've been picking up bolts and scraps at estate sales for years. Some of it is so beautiful that I almost can't bear to use it in my projects. Love your collection. Fabulous photographs. I'm linking up for the first time today. Thanks for hosting.

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog quite by accident. I'm glad I did. Look forward to reading/seeing more. From one saved sinner to another...blessings!

Mom E. said...

Doni,
I am just perusing some of your older posts, I love your lace and pearls and the box, and guess what! I have an embroidered Monogram made out of the same pattern as yours on the box from Joan, but mine is a "B"....for Betsy!
I found mine at a Flohmarkt (flea maket) in Germany this past summer. I LOVE them! and isn't it fun to decorate with beautiful laces.....*big sigh*. ..Thanks for sharing your talents and love for beautiful things as well s your love of the Word of God....It's so beautiful together!
Heart hugs,
Betsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: