<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hymns and Lace for White Wednesday

This post is just a teaser...because I'm LOVING my laces right now and I need more than one post to share them!!  These shots are just a few from my Pearls and Lace Thursday post going up this week.
Please come back and join me late Wednesday for the Party!
Here's what I'll be sharing:




Just Whites!  Well, I can't honestly say 'Just' because there are a very few other colors in there!
Please come back and see all my vintage laces in the upcoming weeks as I share with y'all the pretties I've been collecting.  Also, on Thursdays you are invited to share your own pretties with my Link Party,
Pearls and Lace Thursday.  I hope you love these photos as much as I loved playing with my collection!
Lots of different patterns and types of lace, pearl buttons, and vintage music.
Seriously, what combination could be better??
Well, I think some pink added to it would be great....
But hey...this is White Wednesday!!
Be SURE and join our host today at Faded Charm for some LOVELY whites!
The link is below.

Blessings to you all!
Doni


2 comments:

Trisha said...

Yes, pearls and lace in those pretty white colors are dreamy! I can't wait to see what else you have to share!

~Trisha

Lynn Stevens said...

Love pearls and lace!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: