<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Gilded and Hand Painted

Gilding and Hand Painted Treasures!
The combination speaks for itself.








There are a number of lovely parties I enjoy joining for Teas on Tuesday, as well as wonderful Parties to share our finds!  Please see the list to the right of my Parties list!  I keep them handy for easy referral and always make numerous 'trips' to the parties for fun and inspiration!  Be sure and click on them to find some awesome blogs to visit!
AND...be sure and come back this Thursday for Pearls and Lace Thursday!  It's a time to share your lovelies...not just pearls and lace!
Hope you all have a blessed week!
Doni



9 comments:

Antiques And Teacups said...

I absolutely love your teacups. The brooches are beautiful as well. Thanks for posting!
Ruth

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hi Doni,
your tea cups and brooches are really beautiful. Thank you for sharing this beautiful designs.
Best greetings, Johanna

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Dear Doni,
What beautiful teacups; love their shape and the gilding on them! Those puppies sure are cuties! Thanks for joining me for tea today.

Blessings,
Sandi

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Doni,
These are absolutely drop dead gorgeous tea cups!!!
Stunning!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Oh, so lovely! My first visit here - and I shall be back! Hope to have more time to spend touring your site - so many treasures to see! So blessed to meet another kindred artistic spirit founding all things on Christ!! Do come visit me over at The Writer's Reverie!

Joy!
Kathy

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Exquisite teacups and brooches.

Wanda Lee said...

Dearest Doni,

What a delightful array of exquisite hand painted porcelain teacups paired with those beautiful brooches; just lovely!..,I adore anything blue.., Everything is simply delightful!

Thanks so much for joining us for Tea.~ We always love having you partake!

Hugs, Wanda Lee

Blessed Serendipity said...

Doni,
These are breath takingly beautiful! Tea tastes so much better out of a beautiful teacup doesn't it? Love the hand painted buttons too.

Danielle

Red Rose Alley said...

Ahhh...I am really into tea time lately, and I would love to drink tea in that lovely cup. I've been looking around for some unique ones.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: