<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Monday, February 15, 2010

God is Awesome!





These shots were taken on Friday, February 12, 2010 by my wonderful husband and I'm so excited to have them. We had one of the "Once in a Lifetime" snows here in the northeast Texas area. It was really beautiful.
The pond is located just outside our back door, and off to the right. We watch the ducks come and go in the Winter, and the Blue Herons during the rest of the year. It's so pretty with the lacy snow patterning the tree limbs and brances. Even the barbed wire fence has a beauty that only the snow can give! I wish the sun had come out so that it sparkled and shone. That would have been glorious! With all of the beauty we see on the earth in all its different forms, whether snow or sun, pond or ocean, I am thankful that God allows us to be a part of it. Don't you know that heaven is going to be more glorious than anything we've seen yet or can even imagine! I can't wait!!





2 comments:

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Welcome to Blogland!!! Your yard looks like a winter wonderland!! I wish it had snowed here in the Austin area. Enjoy the snow!!
Michelle

Low Tide High Style said...

Your snow pictures are really beautiful and I'm sure made even more special by the fact that you don't get snow all that often!

Thank you for stopping by my blog and entering to win my giveaway, good luck!

Kat :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: