<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blog inspiration


I've just found the most awesome group of bloggers out there! Lace, Old Music, Dishes, oh my goodness...the fun is never ending! I'm going to have to redo my whole house because of what I've just seen these talented ladies doing in their own! The picture I'm sharing today was taken a few years ago at my Church. I took my violin and put it on the table at the front of the Church and snapped away. Here is what I got. Sorry it's so dark. I decided to share this picture because of a blog I found.


When I saw the blog by Lisa at tarnished and tattered here: http://tarnishedandtattered.blogspot.com/

I was astonished with her creativity. She is having a giveaway on her blog this week because she's reached 200 followers! Congratulations! I'm adding my name to her blog! She's giving away some beautiful items including old sheet music, lace, and an exquisite candle she made herself! Thanks Lisa for the inspiration I've seen on your blog. With 3 babies, I don't know how you do it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: