<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rock of Ages, Wall of Faith, and Thank you!

Rock of Ages, Cleft For Me, Let Me Hide Myself in Thee

We just started our Revival at our church today, and one of the special songs sung was Rock of Ages!
What could be more perfect today than to share with you the picture I won from Tales from an OC Cottage!!
Thank you so much for such a wonderful win!  It's perfect.
After a bit of TLC it now hangs in a perfect spot on our Wall of Faith!
My husband being a Pastor thought that it was perfect!



The song plays through my head many times during the day.  What could be better than that?
Is He your cleft from the storms of life?
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Blessings to you, Doni

3 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Beautiful piece that you won from M at Tales from An OC Cottage ~ I won a giveaway from her, too recently. Yours is lovely and sounds just perfect for your family!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

{oc cottage} said...

Oh my gosh! It looks so cool with the ribbons on it! I remember I received it just after we had had an earthquake and the old mottos that I had hung were flung off the wall and badly damaged so I never had the nerve to even take that one out of its box. We just can't have delicate things around unless they are bolted down! It can be such a bummer some times! But my house still stands...that's what is important, right??! ;}

m ^..^

Unknown said...

Hi Doni. Rock of Ages was my Grandmothers favorite song. She passed when I was only 15 but everytime I hear that beautiful song I think of her. What a lovely prize you won.

I've been wanting to tell you thank you for days now but it seems we just run in and out and I never get to post. I received the goodies you sent for the 100th giveaway and even Neil ewwwed and ahhhed with me over all the beautiful things. I was so thrilled I loved all the doilies and handkerchief. The china box is just gorgeous with my favorite colors. Those little bottles are going to be so fun to create something special with. The vintage postcards, makeup boxes and plates are so lovely!!! I also love having the pearls and little flowers to work with. I was just giddy over your package. Thank you for all the amazing goodies. I'm trying my best to find time to post I want to get a good picture. I may have to use yours if you don't mind because it's so much better than anything my camera could take.

Thank you so very much. Hugs and blessing to you Sweetie.
Tracy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: