<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Putting it in Perspective...Thanks to God!

Oh So Thankful to God

Thankful to God for a roof over our heads, a place to lay my head to sleep with no worries or fears, a home to call my own, a meal to eat when I'm hungry. 


In some countries this place would seem a mansion.  It has a door and a metal roof.  Are you thankful for what God has provided for you?  Let's put it in perspective.  We are rich beyond measure and all from the Hand of Almighty God.  Without Him we are nothing.
I thank God for His gifts to me!
James 1:17
Blessings to you,
Doni

4 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Doni....you really said it well!!! My dad and I have been through a lot...including economic challenges...and we're still facing some challenges..BUT we are both so thankful for our home, a car that runs well....and all the other little things that we might take for granted. You are right...God is good to us :) :) Have a very Happy Thanksgiving. Love and hugs from Oreogn, Heather :)

paperbutterfly said...

You are so right. We have much to be thankful for.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
Pam

Cindy said...

We are truly blessed, Have a wonderful Holiday Thanksgiving, all a time to remember how truly blessed we all are. we celebrate it in October, but no day is one we can not be thankful. all the best.

rosenresli said...

Hello,

I have a question: I have exactly the same old pink tin as you on the right side of your header. I mean the pink tin with violets and the gold trim and on the top stands "Louis Sherry" and "New York Paris". I bought it via ebay. Do you know something about this tin? Was it for chocolates and how old could it be? Is it french or american?
I would be glad, if you could answer me in my blog http//:rosenreslitraum.blogspot.com

Have a nice day,
Tanja (from germany)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: