<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Monday, June 14, 2010

New Life!

We have new puppies to show you! Our red brindle Rosie and our English cream Crescendo are proud to announce their newest babies.
Welcome to Petal and Thorn!





They arrived on May 18th and will be ready for their new homes the middle of July. It looks right now as if they will be shaded creams.
Our Miniature Dachshund puppies are for sale, so if you are interested, please give us a holler!
You can also see our website at www.bachndachs.com
Feel free to contact me anytime.
Thanks for looking!
Blessings!
Doni

6 comments:

Lynn-Teacupstitches said...

Hi Doni!

Oh gosh is there ANYTHING sweeter than a puppy!!!! I dont think so! What adorable little faces :-)
I know they will all have good new homes soon!!
Thanks for giving me a smile today!
Hugs,

Lynn

Something Special said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a lovely post. I have entered you in the giveaway, and I have to tell you that I love dachsunds and anything vintage. Those puppies are so sweet. I have also become a follower.

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Doni.
The puppies are so precious. They have the sweetest faces. I hope they all go to a good home.

SO nice to meet you. I have so enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Thank you for following me and I am a happy follower here too.

Hugs and XX to the pups.
Blessings, Celestina Marie

Lovey said...

So precious...and thanks for Linking up my friend! Smiles...

oldgreymare said...

oh my!
those faces, those tummies
those puppies...

so cute!

Suzan

A Whole Lotta Magic said...

How adorable! You must miss them terribly!

Sue
xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: