<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The Perfect Size Lace Book, "Bygone Charm"

The Perfect Size Lace Book

It is my first try at making a lace book this size.  And it fits just perfectly in my hands!  Lots of fun to make.  The images are some beauties too!

I decided on a smaller size to use for the base of this book, 4 1/4 inches by 7 inches.
This one is rectangular shaped.
I also made an oval shaped one of the same dimensions and made a You Tube video
showing that tutorial which you can see here.







Lots of ruffles and laces, trims and appliques.
All my favorite things!

Hope you like it!
Blessings,
Doni

6 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Beautiful! I've watched your first two videos and am now watching the third of your felt and glue based fabric book. THANK YOU for making these videos. I look forward to trying this myself now.

Are your baby cabinet card photos printed on fabric or paper?

I've been enjoying your blog for quite some time now. Your work and your collection of of laces, doilies, trims and fabrics is wonderful.

FlowerLady

Roosterhead Designs said...

Doni this book is fabulous! Absolutely stunning! I just don't know the words to say!! So much luscious work; so beautiful and inspiring; each page~
Thank you for sharing! I wasn't aware of your video's so I'm glad you made mention- as I plan to watch during my lunch break : ) Bless you, Karen O

Victorian1885 said...

Doni your lace books are so romantically beautiful! Great job!!

Doni said...

Thank you so much for your comments! I am glad you liked the book! FlowerLady, the images are printed on bleached muslin using the freezer paper method.
I am blessed by each of you!
Doni

Doilies diva said...

I watched your youtube videos Doni...& love your work..and your blog....long my Jesus & I am a doilies. Diva LOL

Doilies diva said...

I meant love my Jesus. Spell check doesn't like me...have a blessed day Doni

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: