<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pearls and Lace Thursday 103 Gifts of Sheer Elegance

A heartfelt thank you and a huge hug!!

First to Gail.  You are such a blessing to me.  We both thank you for your prayers, and for the sweet sweet gifts you lovingly shared with me.

And a thank you and huge hug to each of you who have visited my craft room!  You can see my craft room in the post after this one.
Welcome to my newest followers! 
I'm still poking my nose into each of the craft rooms that are sharing with
Where Bloggers Create over at Karen's blog, here.
Be sure and have a look.  You'll be sure to be inspired!

I'd like to share with y'all a LOVELY gift that was sent to me.
The Swiss Dot apron is the softest thing I've held in ages.
Lovely stitching and gentle gathers make this the sweetest little apron I've ever seen.




The sweet needlework books and catalog are a feast for my vintage loving eyes too.
The graphics and colors are just wonderful!




I might have to try to make one or more of these doilies!


Dotted Swiss.  Sheer Elegance!


I'll be sure to show y'all some more of the graphics from these books later, and you KNOW the apron will be displayed in a spot that will show if off!
If you'd like to join the party, be sure and add your url code for your post to the link below!
I'll be joining a few parties myself!
May you all have a blessed week!
Doni


Today's Thrifty Treasures at
Blue Monday at
Show Off Your Cottage Monday at
Metamorphosis Monday
Cowgirl Up Party Monday
Just Something I Whipped Up
Knick of Time Tuesday
Teacup Tuesday at
Teatime Tuesday at
Victoria Tuesday at
Tuesday Tea for Two at
Teatime Tuesday at
Teapot and Tea Things Tuesday at
Teapot and Tea Things Tuesday at
Tea Cup Tuesday at
2nd Time Around Tuesday at
White Wednesday
What's It Wednesday
Whatever You Want Wednesday
Vintage Thingie Thursday
Minute for Me Thursday
Treasure Hunt Thursday
Open House Party
Home Sweet Home
Feathered Nest Friday
Show and Tell Friday
It's a Hodgepodge Friday
Frugalicious Friday
A Crafty Soiree
Vintage Inspiration Friday
Inspiration Friday
Thrifty Things Friday
Simple and Sweet Fridays
Flaunt It Friday
Pink Saturday
Sew Darn Crafty

4 comments:

Blessed Serendipity said...

What sweet gifts Doni. I would love to see any doilies you might make. Thank you for hosting the pearls and lace party.

blessings,
Danielle

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Doni! Hope you have a great week. Today the sun is finally out after days of grey skies and a fair bit of rain! Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Curtains in My Tree said...

so glad I found your party
my kind lace & pearls and dotted swiss oh my love that stuff
I never find vintage swiss dotted much really not at all
I had a vintage apron once and my daughter took it home with her
I just love lace and buttons and you have some for sure

Janice

The Charm of Home said...

Very nice! I love dotted swiss! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: