<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pinks and Pearls for Pink Saturday!

I'm giving y'all a hint for what I have in store for my Pearls and Lace Thursday Party next week...
It's beautiful...it's pearly, and it's lacey!!



Right now it is the center of attention on top of my vanity.  Oh, I know you'll be drooling when you see it. 
I hope you love it as much as I do.
AND...
I think it must be time for another GIVEAWAY!!!
Next week that is!
Be watching and getting ready to participate.  I will have some goodies from my stash to give to a sweet someone out there!


Hope you all have a lovely cool weekend with lots of blessings.
I'm joining up for Pink Saturday at
Be sure and go by to view all the pink participants!
Blessings,
Doni


6 comments:

My name is Riet said...

What a lovely pink post. I love your pearls and goodies and the hunds.
Happy pink Saturday

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.... absolutely beautiful.

Cindy Adkins said...

How lovely! I adore pearls...have since I was young. They're so feminine, aren't they? I'm your newest follower!! Happy Pink Saturday!

The Artful Diva said...

Pearls and lace - great combo - so feminine!

Sherrie said...

Gorgeousness! What a treat!

Unknown said...

Love your pinks!!!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs
Charo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: