<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Re-Pink! Just 'Cause I Felt Like it!

I'm such a doof.  I have company coming shortly, and here I am blogging!  BUT, I want so bad to join in Pink Saturday today!!!  Please be sure and have a look at the party at:
and enjoy all the gorgeous Pink Saturday Posts!!
Hope you like my past Pinks!


A perfume and powder jar duo I bought when I was just a kid...on my BIKE, at a garage sale in my neighborhood.  I know I used my babysitting money to get it.  AND, I can still show you which house I got it from!!  Now I know I'm old, but my memory is still working....some days!!






Have a Lovely Pink Saturday!
Blessings, Doni


5 comments:

Victorian1885 said...

Donnie you even had great PINK taste as a young girl! Beautiful pieces..enjoy your house guests!

Wanda

Susan said...

Donnie, I love the things you bought when you were a little girl!

LV said...

Great pink treasures. I am glad to learn someone still has a good memory. I do not. My sister got it all. She remembers day one.

A Treasured Past said...

Hi Doni, the perfume bottle and jar are absolutely gorgeous! What a fantastic eye you had when you were a kid! Lovely, Tam x

Unknown said...

I love that set you bought when you were younger...how sweet!

HaPpY (late) pInK sAtUrDaY!
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: