<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Well, the figures are in and we have a winner! All of the postcards, laces and goodies are going to have a new home with:
Now you know I just can't put the name right up here at the first of the post...you have to work for it!!!



So....
Without
Furthur
Waiting:
The
Winner
Is

ANNE! at Fiona and Twig! Number 24 was the lucky number, picked by a Kobe Bryant fan during the last moments of the LA vs. Pheonix game and Kobe's jersey is # 24! OK....
Anne, please email me with your address and expect an email from me soon.
Congratulations to you!
And to the rest of you who have now become followers and who have left such lovely comments for me, many thanks to you.
Blessings,
Doni

3 comments:

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Doni
Just stopped by to say hello and to catch up on your lovely site.
Congrats to Anne for winning your wonderful giveaway.
I hope Doni you entered my Birthday giveaway that ends midnight on the 31st.
Take care
Maggie

Anne Lorys said...

Hi Doni!
Oh goodness, I am thrilled, thank you!
What a wonderful giveaway, I feel very lucky to have won! :-)

XO,
Anne

Lucy - By the Hill said...

Hi there Doni! Had to stop by and see what you're up to.
I still want to do a pearls and lace Thursday but I have got too much to catch up on right now.
You really need to go look at my last few posts because you will love the blingy bling bling treasures found last weekend.
Have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: