<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thank You for my Apron!


Look at this lovely apron! I was one of the winners of a beautiful apron given away by Deb over at Linens, Lace, and Lattes!!http://linenslaceandandlattes.blogspot.com We each got to choose one from her Etsy shop, so y'all go over there and have a look at all of her lovely items!! Thank you so much Deb! It's soooooo pretty! I love it! Even my hubby thought it was pretty!!
See all the pretty detail in the stitching? It's so sweet. Just think of all the work that went into making it!!


I've so enjoyed seeing all of the blogs out there and entering contests! I've just won another one too! Found out this morning! I'll be posting again when it gets here! Y'all have a great week!
Doni

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: