<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Demi Tasse set #3

The SQUARE set!
Yes, it looks lovely but how on earth do you drink out of that??? I think I'd probably break a tooth!
BUT, it's so cute, so I'll just have to try!  If I post a picture of myself with some teeth missing you must all feel sorry for me by doing the same.
Just kidding.  I won't make you drink out of a square teacup, just knock out a tooth!



Hoffard, Fine China.  It's so sweet! I love it as part of the collection, and hopefully will be adding to this collection soon.  I think I've found a new love...Demi Tasse sized teacups!
I'm joining in the fun at all the parties below.  Please join us!  Any thing associated with Tea works!

And please accept this invitation to join me here on Thursdays for Pearls and Lace Thursday! We all love bling and pearls are a must have, so show us your pretties!
Be Blessed!
Doni

Teacup Tuesday at

Teatime Tuesday at

Victoria Tuesday at

Tuesday Tea for Two at

Teatime Tuesday at
and Teapot and Tea Things Tuesday at

Teapot and Tea Things Tuesday at

Tea Cup Tuesday at

15 comments:

Trisha said...

The square shape is so pretty and unique!

~Trisha

Kathy said...

It is exquisite - and I agree - it would cause you to drink your tea with great care! But, who wants to rush tea! Your teacups are exquisite - you have an amazing collection!
Thank you for joining me again this week at A Return to Loveliness!
Kathy

Concetta said...

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful post - I too love the square shape - just beautiful!
<><
Concetta

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Hi Doni :) That is such a beautiful little teacup! Unusual shape indeed, but I am sure there is a special way to drink from it...just be very careful you don't break any teeth while trying!!

Happy Tea Tuesday!!

Warmest hugs, Brenda

EM said...

Your tiny teacups are so beautiful. But today I would like to drink my tea in a huge cup. Hot Earl Gray with sugar and milk... We have a really windy and rainy day, today, and millions of yellow leaves are falling from the trees. Not that fast, please...
hugs elsamarianne

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Good morning Doni,
Your tiny demitasse is so unique and pretty! I love your cute collection and I look forward to seeing more of it. Thanks for joining me for tea today and I hope you have a lovely week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Werna Gail said...

That little square cup is adorable. I have a few demi cups, but mostly larger ones.
I really enjoyed looking back over your blog. The pearls and lace posts are very interesting and I just love old bottles, they are fun to alter. BE BLESSED

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Your square demitasse cup is unusual but pretty and I agree, would be hard to drink from.
The collection looks lovely together.
Judith

Terri said...

That is the first square tea cup set I have ever seen, and yes, I would drink very carefully from it!
It is very pretty though and a great addition to your demitasse collection.
Thank you for sharing with us today.
hugs,
Terri

Unknown said...

Oh that is just Darling Doni! I so love how sweet they all look grouped together! Enjoyed my Tea Visit so much!

Happy Tea,
Lorena

PeregrineBlue said...

These are gorgeous! what a lovely post for TCT.

Lynn-Teacupstitches said...

Hi Doni!
I love your taste in teacups! They are all so very pretty!
I've never ever seen a square one before and my goodness what a unique handle! It is really cute and I can imagine quite rare too!
Thanks for sharing it today!
Hugs,
lynn

Patti said...

Very beautiful...and totally unique. I love it.

Thank you for sharing,
Patti

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Doni,
What a totally unique and stunning set!!
So very pretty!!

And I just adore your collection!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Wanda Lee said...

Dearest Doni,

Thanks so much for joining in with our tea parties once again this week!.., Those teacups and flowers with your very pretty tea scape arrangement is beyond charming!.., My oh my!

I especially love the shape of that, oh-so- lovely and unusual. 'squarish' shaped teacup!What lovley pastel colors thay all are as well; beautiful!

Cheers and hugs from Wanda Lee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: