<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Thursday, February 4, 2010


I know...it's not Spring yet. But I just LOVE flowers, and spring, and warm but not hot or cold weather. So I thought a picture of one of my many favorite flowers would be pretty! I'm not the greatest photographer (obviously), but I try my best and hope to get better in the future!
One of the many projects I have in the back of my head to work on is a scrapbook of my numerous photos of flowers. I should have already started it, but it's such a huge project, and I don't know what size book to make it, or how to do it! Should it be by flower? Roses on one page, violets another, or should I do it by color of flower? Pinks, whites, purples, etc... So many decisions. So, I'll just keep on taking pictures and maybe one of these days I'll just jump on it and start it! Enjoy the picture!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: