<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Blessings To You This Thanksgiving!



The sun was setting as I jumped out of my car with my camera and tried to catch the beauty that was before me.  A lovely display of wild berries growing up an old rusty fence, just across the street from my mailbox.
Absolutely lovely.
If I could give you each a hug, I would.  So consider yourself hugged!
If I could invite each of you to my home and sit and talk with you and enjoy your company over a pot of hot coffee, tea, or chocolate, I would do so.
You are each so special, and you have touched so many people in so many ways.  Do you know that your comments are like lights on my daily walk?  They brighten my day and give me a boost.
My sincere thanks to each of you who click on my blog and visit me.  I love sharing lovely things with you and get SO much pleasure planning my vignettes and posts each week.
I wish you each a wonderful and lovely Thanksgiving week.  If you don't happen to have a special someone or family to share it with, please consider stepping outside your comfort zone and sharing your compassion with someone less fortunate than you.
And please remember to thank God for each of your bessings.
I thank God for each of YOU!!
hugs,
Doni

No Pearls and Lace Thursday this week.  The party will resume next week!
I have planned something pretty to share with you!




1 comment:

Blessed Serendipity said...

Hi Doni,
Such pretty photos you have shared today. I would love to wish you a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving holiday. Please don't forget YOU are a blessing to many as well.

xo
Danielle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: