<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Blogger Trouble?? UPDATED...Background Fixed!!

Real quick post here...
Do any of you have problems with your Blog right now?
My problems are not only on my personal computer showing the background of my blog as a small picture disrupting the view of my blog, but on my iphone, it does the same thing and doesn't let me see my linky party participants or my followers.
I've looked at the Help button and tried to clear my cookies/history, etc., but to no avail.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Doni

UPDATED!!
OK...after many many unsuccessful (because of ME) tries to fix the background problem, I finally went to the website where I got my original background, the one you see here.  You can find the location at the top of this blog on the left hand side.  Itkupilli is a talented lady who has dozens and dozens of free backgrounds.
She has gone through all of her backgrounds and FIXED each of them so that they will show up the correct size on your backgrounds.  IF you are having a problem with your background, you might want to go to your original background host and see if they are aware of the problem.  It's a matter of the original size now not transferring over to blogger.
Many many thanks to Itkupilli for finding and fixing the problem!!!  I love her background and have had it for a long time...hoping to keep it for a long time to come!
Have a great week!
Doni

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: