<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Sunday, February 22, 2015

February Lovelies

No matter the weather, I can usually be found busy doing 2 things in my home.  Well, OK, 3.
Pinterest, Etsy, and Crafting.
Not always, but often!!

This month has been fun.  I found a new friend on Etsy and her shop is fantastic!!
Here are some lovelies I bought from her:







Don't you know I was having a blast opening up the package???


The most wonderful buttons and rhinestone creations!!!
Laces, trims, vintage postcards, crocheted flowers, lace medallions, oh my.
I feel like I should be singing "A Few Of My Favorite Things" like Julie
Andrews.  Oh if only I could sing!!



Thank you so much Stephanie for making my day!!!
If you'd like to visit her Etsy store, you can find it here!
But she may be sold out if I beat you there!



I hope you all are staying warm!!!  My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Blessings,
Doni


6 comments:

Patti said...

Your photos and treasures are just beautiful. I love seeing what you put together.

Tea Cottage Pretties said...

Dear Doni, what a beautiful array of eye Candy! Everything looks lovely and so very you. I love the buttons but I am sure you could have guessed that I would. I always love your photos. Such splendidly beautiful and precious things. Love the laces and oh those vintage cards. Glad to see your new post. Hugs, Beverly.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

You have some nice new treasures! I'll have tocheck out her Etsy!
warmly,
deb

Wilma said...

Hi dear,
What a lucky girl you are!! These are so YOU !!
Love all the pretties you found. Great you did a new post.
I love your photo's.
You have a talent for making such nice arrangements for beautiful pictures. Very pretty !!
Will be checking her out on Etsy.
Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog.

Hugs to you Doni !
Wilma.

Melanie said...

Hello lovely Doni,

How I miss you and your gorgeous blog.
I am happy to see that you are still keeping the economy going buying up all of the beautiful treasures of the world…..lol At least I'm not the only one who is keeping the wheels turning……hehe
I simply adore your beautiful new laces. I know how much fun you will be having finding them all the perfect spot to live in your craft room.
I have been buying lots of old Victorian lace and 1930's ribbons from a French lady. Oh you would adore my recent purchases. If you look my business page up on Facebook under Mayflowers Vintage Florist you will see some of my flowery creations. I really would love you to visit. Miss you so much xx

Betsy said...

Doni,
These are such gorgeous vintage items! I just found a few similar to some of these, laces and ribbons, buttons, threads, beads, and doilies at my local favorite vintage shop. I washed some of them today to get them ready to use in projects. So much fun, I even found a few teeny tiny thin laces, I have been wanting to find some of, and I grabbed them quickly as soon as I walked into her shop on the morning of her spring opening. There were spring gifts for the first 20 people who came into the store and I was one of those people. I will have to post about mine, one of these days!
Hugs,
Betsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: