<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pearls and Lace Thursday #55

The Seam Binding that I have in the box above my scrapbook desk is one of my favorite sights in my room.  You can see more pictures of my Craft Space here.
I decided after I took the pictures for "Where Bloggers Create" that I would use the box of ribbon in a vignette and add some other pretties to share with you today.












This is the only rose shrub in our yard that dares to bloom today in all the heat...Isn't that the sweetest thing?


Feel free to join me for Pearls and Lace Thursday by adding your own Post's URL code to the Link below.  Please remember to Link back to mine somewhere in your post.
Thanks so much for visiting!
Blessings, Doni

Whatever You Want Wednesday

Vintage Thingie Thursday
Treasure Hunt Thursday
Open House Party
Home Sweet Home
Feathered Nest Friday
Show and Tell Friday
It's a Hodgepodge Friday
Frugalicious Friday
A Crafty Soiree
Vintage Inspiration Friday
Thrifty Things Friday
Pink Saturday
Mosiac Monday at
Today's Thrifty Treasures at
Blue Monday at
Show Off Your Cottage Monday at

Metamorphosis Monday
Just Something I Whipped Up

White Wednesday








10 comments:

Savannah Granny said...

I love your work space. It would such a pleasure to work in such a lovely and colorful space. Thanks for sharing. Ginger :)

Savannah Granny said...

I am a new follower. Ginger:)

Joan - South Island, New Zealand. said...

There's lots of beauty here! How inspiring to have such beautiful laces,and bits and pieces to work with.
Cheers, Joan.

Concetta said...

I would live in that space - it is that warm, cozy and inviting! Love it!
Have a blessed day my sweet friend!
Love,
Concetta

LV said...

You have a nice place to do things you enjoy.

Faye said...

I just discovered your blog! This is my first time joining in on your Thrusday party. I love your creating space!! I'm slowly fixing up my sewing area and wonder if it could ever look anywhere near as nice as yours!
Thanks for hosting!
Faye

The Charm of Home said...

Doni,
What a lot of pretties you have. I love stuff like this. I can never decide what to make with it though. Thanks for hosting and for linking with HSH!
Sherry

Lorraine said...

What lovely surroundings in which to create! Happy PS!

Ivy and Elephants said...

Lovely work space! I am in awe of all the beautiful spaces I have seen. How can you create? I'd be too busy admiring all the pretties!
Thanks for visiting. Same time next week?
Hugs,
Patti

Debra@CommonGround said...

Such a beautiful bunch of goodies, love all the wonderful ribbon! thanks for linking up with VIF, xo Debra

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: