<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pearls and Lace Thursday #7

Handmade pillowcase... made by loving hands and given to me on a very special day.
She's sick right now, so please pray for her...
A view of the top of my Grossmutter's dresser. I've place all of my clear glass pieces along with my rhinestone pieces here. It's going to change...I have so many ideas!
It's so fun to play with everything! Is this the reason we grew up with dollhouses? So that we would learn how to re-arrange things when we grew up??

I found these Bluebonnet paintings at Thrift Stores in my area...
the first one recently, and the second one many many years ago!




I will not be at home for Pearls and Lace Thursday this week, but am leaving this to post on Wednesday evening. I'm hoping there are no problems with the Link this time!!
Please feel free to join me here by linking your Pearls and Lace post html code to the Link below. We are looking forward to seeing YOUR Pearls and Laces!!
Blessings!
Doni




1 comment:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Doni,
That is a gorgeous pillow cases and I adore you sweet vainty items on that beautiful piece of lace!!

All so pretty!!

Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: