<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Friday, October 15, 2021

Hello Out There!


 Just wanted to add an update for anyone who might be looking at this blog again.  I have been basically not posting on here at all for the last few years.  Mostly I've been doing YouTube videos and using Instagram for my social media sharing.

But last year, almost exactly a year ago, with all the changes in our world and our lifestyles, I decided to give my social media platforms a rest.  No videos, and very little sharing on IG.

But I'm fine, still crafting, and having so much fun in my basement craft room, without the pressure of being socially and politically 'correct'.  Because I'm not.  I'm just striving to be BIBLICALLY correct!!!



My  husband and I celebrated (at home), our 17th anniversary in June, and though we've changed a lot over the years, we are so blessed to have this time together.



Our 2 grandsons have grown a lot, and we are hoping to be able to see them more often next year.  They are such precious boys!

I was looking through my photos and some comments from years ago on here, and it was such a lovely feeling to reconnect with y'all.  I have really missed posting and hosting.  Pink and Cream and Pearls and Lace are still my favorites!

Hope each of you are doing well, staying healthy, and that God bless you all.
Love,
Doni






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: