<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

What a Joy!




Our grandson has now reached his first birthday, and watching him grow into a boy has been such a blessing!

His character is developing, and he has such a cute way of expressing himself!  He loves books too, so hopefully he will be a lover of learning.



I've been busy lately working on my planning, and making YouTube videos. If you're interested in what I do on YouTube, check out my link in the sidebar, or click here to take you to my channel.

I hope spring is beautiful where you are and that each of you are doing well!

Blessings,
Doni

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hello my friend, I bet you are surprised to hear from me !
I have just visited your youtube channel to see what you have been up too and I love it.
There's definitely plans to curl up with a cuppa and watch some.
Surprisingly, I have just done a very quick blogpost but you will find me flowering up the world mostly these days. I do miss all of my blog friends though and definitely wanted to touch base with you. Keep on making the world pretty with all of your beautiful touches.
Melanie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: