<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Pearls and Lace Book in a Beaded Bag Idea

The Good Ol' Days!
When women dressed up, did their hair and makeup, and carried beautifully beaded bags for a lipstick and compact.

Nowadays those gorgeous bags are eye candy!
Here is my collection (so far), and a new twist on a possible wedding gift idea.

You can see the You Tube video here.










This was a truly fun project and I hope you can use this idea for a gift to make in the future!  
Thank you so much for visiting!

Blessings,
Doni

5 comments:

mb4rwss said...

I love the lace book in a bag idea! Thanks for sharing, God Bless.

Roosterhead Designs said...

Exquisite bags and lace book Doni! I sure love your work : )
It is a very beautiful idea~ Your book is a true treasure and I thank you for sharing with us!
I hope to stop over and see the video. Blessings to you, Karen O

Doni said...

Thank you ladies for your comments! You make my day delightful! Hugs!

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Your bags are absolutely lovely, as well as your blog!

Tea Cottage Pretties said...

Doni, I am totally in love with this project. It turned out just lovely. Although, everything you touch turns out beautiful. Hugs, Beverly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: