<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Friday, February 4, 2011

"Wink" Saturday!

Wink
It's not Pink
It's Garnet...lovely dark RED!
I know, it's supposed to Pink for Pink Saturday, but well, I don't have much pink around my home.
I have 2 sons, 3 nephews, and only ONE step-daughter, so I don't have a lot of pink.
Will you still let me join you???
I wanted to share my Garnet.  Garnet the puppy!!
She is one of a litter of 6, but I need to take some pics of her for her new owner.
She has a sister named Scarlet that is a bit smaller than she is! And there are 4 other babies in this litter too.
you can see all of our puppies on our website at http://www.bachndachs.com/



My husband helped me with taking pictures.  We even tried to get her to pose from a teacup, but she's a bit too big for that.  And, I'm still trying to get my lighting figured out for my photos.  Maybe I'll have a better setup next time I post.





Garnet is the birthstone for January, and one of my favorite stones too, so I have a lot of this color in my decorating.  I notice too that I wear this color a lot. 
Well, I hope I'm still allowed to join the Pink Saturday Party...
and I must thank Beverly  for hosting Pink Saturday at http://www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Come on over and see what fun we have!
Blessings, Doni

9 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Garnet is tooo cute!! thank you for sharing the pics!!

http://inthehammockvintage.blogspot.com

Lynn said...

What a little cutie:@)

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Garnet is sooooooo adorable!!! Happy Pink Saturday!
Blessings~~~ Daphne

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

The puppy is just darling, your tea cup vignette is stunning and garnet is my birthstone as my Birthday was Jan. 31st!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Gail said...

AWWWWWW, so very sweet. I love your setting, and I think the lighting is perfect, so soft. Alot of us find pink as we are out and about, too. I know I am running out of pinks to share myself, that are in my house.
Glad you are joining us.
Happy PS
Gail

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


Love this puppy!


~ Gabriela ~

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Doni Sweetie...
Now listen I see a little bit of pink on that tea cup in there. No problem. Pink is just a lighter shade of garnet anyway right? I love it.

What a precious little bundle you have shared today. So cute is this little bow wow. Somebody is going to be very happy.

I absolutely adore your heart shaped pillows with all of the beautiful decorations adorned on them. I love the vignette of them by the books with the pearl strands and the brooches. Oh Doni it is so elegant, and I thank you for the beautiful share sweetie. Just SO much fun.

Have a wonderful weekend. Thank you for sharing Garnet with us, and all of your beautiful Valentines as well.

Country hugs sweetie, Sherry

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Garnet is just so darling!!! Oh, I can't tear my eyes away from her cute puppy dog face..What a precious little puppy :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday Doni,
Your little baby is just precious. I like all the great decor too.
Hugs to you,
Mary

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: