<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pearls and Lace Thursday #8

Pearls and Lace Thursday #8
I know it's been a while, and yet sometimes we can't always make things happen.
BUT, today I can, so I'm posting the 8th version of Pearls and Lace Thursday!
I hope you will all find something fun to see, and that you'll join me!


There are times I choose NOT to visit a garage sale. It just doesn't look 'good' enough, so I'll drive on by. Not so in this case. Looks really were deceiving!!

Not only the pearl choker, but the small silver brush were hiding there patiently waiting for me to find and rescue them! What fun!

And knowing there is buried treasure awaiting me in almost every sale I pass, it's SO hard to pass them up when I have to be somewhere else!!!
Why don't people just call me up the day before and tell me all the goodies they have and I'd be so happy to take so much off their hands!!! If you live near me and are having a sale,
PLEASE CALL ME!!!!
(wink, wink!)

Join me below using the Linky and be sure and check out everyone else!
Blessings!
Doni

5 comments:

afistfullofweeds* said...

Hi Doni, I wish I could link up...but, Iam broken!! I don't know how to fix it!! I Love that pearl collar!!!! Rhonda

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pearl collar!

Anonymous said...

I wish they would call me too! Thanks for stopping by my blog. My heart goes out to you for loosing your mother. Sounds like you are at peace....Moving on Amen! Susan

Olga Poltava said...

Hi Doni, thank you for visiting my blog. The pearl collar and the brush are real treasures. They are so pretty.
Pearls and Lace Thursday sounds fun; I'll try to join in the future.

Rebecca said...

Hi Doni
Thanks so much for stopping by... love the treasures you found. I never go to garage sales any more, just too busy but I used to and I had so much fun!
Many Blessings
Rebecca

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: