Welcome to the Pearls and Lace Thursday 100th Post Giveaway!
Everything pictured in this post (except the dried hydrangeas and background cloth!) is in this giveaway.
One lucky winner will win it all!
I'm celebrating my 100th post with a party!
Pearls and Lace being the name of the party just made the giveaway easy...pearls and lace of course along with some pretty items I've come across this past year from garage sales and thrift shopping.
The flowered box is a recent yard sale find and when I saw it I thought how perfect it would be to add to the giveaway. Crystals in 5 different sizes from an old chandelier, old-fashioned makeup box,
Powder box, fall themed handkerchief, small plate with transfer of cross-stitched flowers,
Hand crocheted doilies, collection of vintage postcards,
Tiny glass bottles (which will have their stoppers included),
Some of the interesting pink rocks that I found at a garage sale during the summer,
and maybe even a few extras as I come across other items I want to add!
OK...now for the rules of the giveaway.
1. For one entry leave a comment on THIS post.
2. For a second entry, leave a comment on THIS post telling me you are a new follower or already a follower.
3. For another entry, use the picture above with the "Pearls and Lace 100th Post Giveaway at faithgracecrafts" in a post about the giveaway, or post it on the sidebar of your blog for the month of October, making sure it is linked to THIS post. Comment on THIS post to tell me you added it to your blog.
4. For 4 (FOUR) entries in addition to any of the above entries or all by itself, Post your Pearls and Lace related post (must be a post url, not a blog url or a store/sales blog or url) to the Linky below and join this party. This party will be open until midnight on October 28, 2010. You may join THIS party only once to be eligible for the 4 entries. Please link back to this party somewhere in your post.
5. For 2 more entries each week, join me for Pearls and Lace Thursday for the next three weeks, October 14, October 21, and October 28. Each party will be worth 2 entries.
I just got the sweetest emal from one of you. She was so concerned about the cost of shipping this giveaway to a country not where I live! I must apologize profusely for not putting in here that I could only open the giveaway to people located in either the US or Canada.
Please accept my deepest apologies. I can't get over the 'smallness' of this world where friend from other countries actually can see and participate in our daily lives through these blogs.
I certainly do wish I could open it to the whole world, but cost of shipping keeps me from doing so.
To those of you from those fabulous countries across the oceans from me, thank you for taking the time to view my blog and comment. I consider each of you a special part of my own world!!
Winner will be chosen and revealed on the November 4th Pearls and Lace Thursday party. Winner will have one week to contact me (I will send an email to the winner, so be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you!).
Thanks so much to each of you who have joined me in the past, and I look forward to seeing each of your entries and comments for the giveaway!!
Be sure and join in the fun!!
All the best to each of you!